Monday, February 25, 2008

Web 2.0

Web 2.0 has been a real learning experience for me. I would like to spend more time in each area to actually get a grasp on how things work. With time as an issue for me I didn't do as much as I could have because I needed to complete.

I think the order could have been a little better to help me with each thing. Not being as up on technology as some it took me a little while to grasp some of the details.

PA staff were amazing and I could not have completed this on time without them! I am now ready to move into the next generation of technology so I can keep up with the rest of the population.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborate with peers and evolved as a lifelong learner. Well done!