Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Space Possibilities

I am not interested in creating a My Space at this time. Several of my family members do have one and communicate with their friends on a regular basis.

The Internet as a communication tool is so exciting. For me the opportunity to get to the site and spend time looking at comments, messages etc. is just not in my schedule at this time. I enjoy talking with my daughter and sister about their sites, the pictures they post are great!

I hope to make time in the future to use this tool to communicate with others both in my close circle and those in other states.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I use this site a lot to check on the kid's activities. It is neat to watch who they talk to online and what they say. Excellent spy tool! and they have no idea I use it!